** 𝗨𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲: 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗱. **
If you’re a stickler for detail and like the idea of making a difference to people facing loss, then you might be interested in this brilliant opportunity to join our team in Stourbridge. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and caring part-time receptionist/administrator to play a key role in the smooth running of the business and supporting families with funeral arrangements.
The role holder will be:
- Smartly attired in suit or provided uniform at all times
- Contracted to a 26-hour week, spread across varying hours each day (Likely to be two half days, one day until 3pm and two days until 5pm)
- Holiday cover also required, which may result in the occasional full-time week
- A confident administrator with a polite manner, empathy and understanding
- HR administration experience an advantage but not essential.
The role shall include, but not be limited to:
- General office administration, letters, printing, receipts, taking payments etc
- Taking and making telephone calls, dealing with personal callers to the office
- Administering petty cash, ashes and jewellery
- Arranging delivery of forms, paperwork, music and service sheets to crematoria, churches and other places of worship
- Administering donations
- Use Funeral Management package to manage paperwork and processes
- Completion of funeral paperwork in conjunction with funeral director
- Assisting next of kin / executors with queries / arrangements
- Taking names at funerals
- Assisting with post-funeral catering
- Ensuring flowers on a funeral are dealt with as required
- Driving company vehicles as required
- Promotion of company and services
- Assisting with other duties around the premises and on funerals if required
- Upholding health and safety in the workplace, including your immediate area for which you are responsible.
- Salary of between £14,000 and £18,000 depending on experience
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Promotion potential within the company.
For further details please see our website. Applications with a CV and covering letter by email only to email@example.com. Good luck!